In this exclusive online event on June 15th 2023, we will reveal key findings from our in-depth investigation on the impact of Consumer Duty and EEAT on digital marketing strategies in the financial services sector. Our research has uncovered new opportunities for marketing leaders and decision-makers like yourself to drive better results for your business, click here.
This event is now finished. To see the recording and pick up some tips on how you can use EEAT to build trust with your visitors in light on Consumer Duty click below:
To make the webinar even more valuable, we were thrilled to announce a special guest speaker from Google who shared their expertise and insights on the latest digital marketing trends and best practices in the financial services industry.
Here’s what you can expect from the webinar:
- Exclusive insights from Balance’s proprietary research on Consumer Duty and EEAT
- We’ll discuss what EEAT is, why it matters to finance brands in particular, the research we’ve conducted as well as what best practice looks like
- Expert analysis and practical tips from our guest speaker from Google (live exclusive, NOT available in recording)
- A live Q&A session where you can get answers to your most pressing digital marketing questions (live exclusive, NOT available in recording)
- A chance to connect with other financial services marketing leaders and decision-makers
Spaces were exclusive to financial services marketers and limited, so don’t miss out on the next unique opportunity to stay ahead of the competition and revolutionise your financial services digital marketing strategy.
Your hosts bring a vast amount of Financial Services and Digital Marketing experience:
Alex Murphy – Co-founder of Balance, previously Marketing Director of Admiral and Head of Performance and Digital at Gocompare.com
Philip Woodward – Creative Lead at Liberty Marketing Group and EEAT expert with experience working with Admiral, Aviva, Pure, Profile Pensions and many more.
Sophia Glennon – Senior Industry Manager for Finanancial Services at Google, previously Head of Performance for AFSL and Head of Performance Marketing at Confused.com